Sunday, July 17, 2011

Hello again!

Hello followers! So sorry I've been off the radar for the past month! Oh my, I didn't realize it'd been that long. Lots of things happening & our family stays pretty busy, especially during the summer months! Lots of baseball games (2 grandsons playing), trips to the cabin, "spa" treatments, & down days.

This last treatment has knocked me for a loop so I've been laying low the last couple days but I think I'm on the mend. Feeling better & looking forward to the end of my treatments on August 8th!!! Finally, I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Pray it's not another train!!! ;-))

We've had lots of celebrating to do in our family too the past few weeks. 2 grandsons have celebrated birthdays in the past month. Both are unique & so special to us in his own way. They are sweet, cuddly boys & we love them so much. We treasure our regular Friday night sleepovers & any time we get to spend with them. The two older ones are headed to church camp at Flaming Pine Youth Camp tomorrow for a week! Keep them in your prayers as they learn to rely on each other & God this week.

Our big celebration for the summer will be our middle child's wedding on August 19th!! She is marrying a wonderful man & he seems to compliment her perfectly. They are very happy & excited to start this new page in their story. Lots of family & friends are planning trips to Minnesota to help us celebrate. Please keep them all in your prayers also.

We have had some wonderful weekends at our cabin in Moose Lake this summer! We are planning on adding onto our little "heaven on earth" soon. We want to add a bedroom because this woman isn't going to be able to climb into the loft bedroom forever!! We are very excited to have this opportunity to enlarge & share more of what we've found. Eventually, we will add a large greatroom/family room also. Looking forward to spending some Christmases up there!!

Just a quick note to those who have made hats for me; I am really trying to get some pictures on here this week. My amazing hubby bought me a new computer & I haven't transferred all my pictures from the old one. Please be a little more patient with me; I will try to get it done soon.

Thank you for stopping by & keeping an interest in what's going on with us. Please keep our family in your prayers as we continue this journey toward good health for me & a new member of our family is added in a few weeks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment