Saturday, July 30, 2011

Great Saturday...how was yours?!

Today was an awesome day! Woke up to two smiling faces & asking "Nanie, can we make muffins?" How can you resist that? so Banana Nut muffins it is! I love the smell of baking in my kitchen...especially with grandsons waiting to start baking! The middle one needed some running shoes so we went to Dick's Sporting Goods in Riverdale Shopping Center. Got some free stuff & what we stoppin in there for; Zigtech shoes! He's thrilled!!
Picked up my first Vera Bradley tote bag & I love it. Makes me feel like a grandma! I love the whole "No Place Like Home" in the Maple Grove Main Street area. You should check it out!!

Then Hubby took me to buy some running shoes because I told him early in my cancer treatment that.  I wanted to become a runner (what was I thinking!!!) so I started out briskly walking today. Did a pretty good job I thought.

I've been feeling really good today & yesterday. Feel almost normal. We went to a friend's home to celebrate with him. One year ago he had a liver transplant & is doing phenomenal!! So we have proof that being a donor really does save lives!!

Took a good walk tonite (quite briskly) & did good. I'll work my way up to running...eventually!!
                                    Boys at the cabin & waiting for the Moose Lake Parade to start!! 

        The gang having bagels before the parade starts. We had so much fun on this day; as usual!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment