Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Corrections...

Got some dates confused & just want to update...I keep myself confused!!!

My next treatment is this week, December 30th. Just a normal infusion of Avastin. Shouldn't take more than an hour or so. Then I have a CT scan on Friday, January 20th. Please pray for a good report & that the tumor is shrinking or even gone! I'll have an appointment with Dr Downs the following Wednesday, January 25th to get the results of the CT.

We've had a wonderful Christmas celebration with our family. Ed, the grandsons & myself went to the cabin for some R&R & really enjoyed ourselves. So quiet & beautiful up there!! Not much progress on the addition thus far. Hopefully things will speed up really soon. We took "Martin Griswold" up & he's waiting in the barn until the additions are done!! So very excited to have him join our family!! I'll post better pictures of him later (he's the moose head that we've wanted for many years).

Hope you all have an amazing New Year celebration & stay safe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment