Tuesday, August 30, 2011

CT Results tomorrow!

Hey friends!
I'm asking for prayers; especially tomorrow. I will get the results of my CT Scan that I had on Monday. this will determine what the treatments I've had have accomplished. I've been feeling great & we have every confidence that I'm going to be declared clean. But...all the prayers I can get surely can't hurt!!!




We thoroughly enjoyed our daughter's wedding & are thrilled to have a new son-in-law. They have returned from their honeymoon in Jamaica (right before the Hurricane Irene came through) & are ready to, as Regan said, begin their happily ever after!!

Our middle grandson just came home from the hospital. He broke his femur in his left leg on Saturday playing quarterback for his football team. He had surgery on Sunday afternoon & is doing pretty good. He could use prayers for pain management now that he's home. Prayers for the whole family as they care for him too.

Well, I think I've requested enough prayers for tonite. I hope to get some sleep...I'm very excited to get the news tomorrow...whatever it is. My goal is to want what God wants for me & accept it. Can't wait to get on here tomorrow & tell you it is all good news!!!
Oh! one other really good thing that has happened along in our lives. Ed & I got a new Harley last week! It's a Cadillac of Harleys & so much more comfortable than any I've ever riden before. I hope to ride much more now that I have a super comfortable "queen seat". We are enjoying it already!!



No comments:

Post a Comment