Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Great News!!!!!!!

Hey Y'all!!!
I AM CANCER FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got the good news this morning from the most amazing doctor & team in the world. I don't have to have any more chemo & life is good! I do have 2 small soft tissue masses that need to be biopsied & that will happen on Tuesday. Dr Downs says he's certain they are not cancer & he has several reasons why it isn't but we do need to find out what it is. Could be blood clots that are being reabsorbed by my body; could be just soft tissue. But we'll find out next week. I'll get the biopsy results on Friday when I will have the IP Port removed. That will be a great day...I feel like this port is an alien trying to get out of my body!!

So you're all not off the hook in the praying department. I'm asking for prayers next week for the biopsy results. I'm not worried at all & I'm thrilled to be free from "the troll"!!!

Thanks for all your prayers, good thoughts, positive energies, etc that you sent my way over the past several months. They have meant more to me than you know!!

1 comment:

  1. Great News Rhonda...>God is so great! You have been a warrior through this whole thing and I so admire your outlook! Will keep praying that all goes smoothly next week with the tests....in the meantime---CELEBRATE!

    ReplyDelete