Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Day 2

We are now on day 2 of my "spa" vacation with Cisplatium. So far so good! No nausea or cramping. I have to start "rockin & Rollin" in a little while. Rolling from side to side every 15 min to slosh this all over my abdomen. Ed is my timer... "pivot"! should be fun!

Just wanted everyone to know I'm doing great. It's 2:30 pm right now & we hope to be out of here by 5 or 6 & on our way home! This has been an awesome experience & everyone is taking great care of me. Thank you Dr Downs, Michelle, Ann & everyone on 7C at Fairview UofM!!

God is so good to us. We have a blessed life!!! I am so lucky. My roommate just had a bilateral mastectomy after undergoing chemo & radiation. She also had a mass removed from her Fallopian tube that may or may not be cancer. Keep her in your prayers too she travels from Marquette, MI for her treatments & had 3 kids! My life is so easy in comparison.

Thank you God for your daily blessings!!!! GIGATTAATTGIG!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rhonda, you have such a good attitude! I talked with Kari at work and she told me about this site. I'm glad you're posting so everyone can keep up with your progress without bugging you too much. I'm praying for your complete recovery and that the chemo doesn't make you too sick. Keep good thoughts! take care, Pat H

    ReplyDelete