Thursday, April 14, 2011

Happy Day!!!

This has been a great day. My parents & sister came from Ohio to visit for a few day!!! I am so thrilled to see them. They haven't been here since 2002 or so. We are really enjoying each other!!!

I got a call from Dr Levi Downs' office today & there is a plan of attack. It starts April 18th & we are so excited!  It is a little less invasive than we were expecting & we can't wait to get started!!! We are looking forward to this new part of our life & want to get started...the sooner the better!!

We are grilling pork chops tonite & having cheesy potatoes!! Yum!! It's a little chilly for cooking out but hey, in Minnesota you take what you can get...there's no snow!!!


wanted to share some of the flowers I've received over the past weeks.
Thank you Shavlik & Mom & Dad!!

Keep us in your prayers as we begin next week but especially to have a good time this week with my family! I love all of you & so much appreciate everything you're done for me & my precious family!!!
GIGATTAATTGIG!!!!

1 comment:

  1. This made me SOOOOOOOOO happy!! I think of you all the time and I am going to call you this weekend! What is a good time for you? I love you, dear friend!

    ReplyDelete