Saturday, April 30, 2011

I'm back!!!

Sorry I've been gone so long. I've had a few bad days since the last "spa treatment". It wasn't a fun few days but it's really like having the flu for a week or so. But things are AWESOME now. I've been feeling wonderful the last few days. I did go for a treatment early this week & my white blood cell count was too low so they couldn't give me my treatment. I was really bummed coz I thought it would delay the whole process. Actually they are just skipping that dose. The first one I got was really packing a punch so that was the reason my counts were so low.

I know it's been a while since I've written. That is mostly because I don't like to write when I'm down & having bad days. Don't want ya'll to worry about me. My next scheduled spa days are May 11-12th & 18th. So please pray that I will be healthy & strong enough for it. My appetite has been basically non-existent the last few weeks & everything I put in my mouth made me gag. I was getting really worried that I couldn't eat. Ed & I met with some friends at Caribou on Thursday & I asked them to pray for my appetite to increase & be able to eat normally. On Friday morning I had some girlfriends over (AT 4AM, I MIGHT ADD) to watch the Royal Wedding & I was feeling so good I ate a bagel with cream cheese! Kelly & I went to Panera for lunch & Ed took me to Broadway for dinner!!!!! My appetite is back & I'm so grateful; you cannot imagine!!!!!! Thank you God!!!!!!!

Can't wait to hear from any & all of you. Hope you had a great Easter & were able to enjoy the beautiful Sunday we had with those you love! Keep me & my family in your prayers as we continue this journey. GIGATTAATTGIG!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Rhonda,

    I am SO glad to hear that your appetite has come back and you were able to toast the Royal Wedding with a Royal bagel! I think the best part of watching the wedding, aside from seeing Kate's dress, was looking at all of those crazy hats the ladies wore!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rhonda,

    Awesome Blog. This is actually my first time posting to a blog...getting in with technology. I am so happy that you are feeling better and had so much fun 4 wheeling. I have a new Polaris, so when you come out to visit...I will hook you up! Take care Rhonda!! Doc.

    ReplyDelete