Tuesday, April 12, 2011

One more step......

Took one more step toward the end of this thing called cancer. I went and picked out my wig tonite!!! My girls were with me every step of the way. We had some fun trying on the "Ozzy Osbourne" you'll probably see pictures on Facebook!!! We did have a good time but it was one more reality settling in.

I know this is curable & I know my family is with me every step of the way. I appreciate them more than they know. I've had my down days; some very down days but I feel I'm making progress. I still hope to start chemo April 18th so keep prayers going for that day especially.

Thanks for always keeping in touch!

1 comment:

  1. so proud of you. even in the down times, we are proud. you are awesome. and such an amazing mom, mother, friend. love you so much!

    ReplyDelete