Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Plan of Attack!!!!

Well, the plan has been laid out. It involves a little more aggressive chemo than we first thought. But my awesome medical team knows what they're doing. I will hopefully begin my regimine in about 2 weeks or less. I hope to have my IV port "installed" this Friday & chemo will begin the following week or the next.

Please keep us all in your prayers but especially me. I'm scared & nervous; at least until I get this first treatment under my belt. My amazing doctor, Dr Levi Downs said I'm healing magnificently & doing great. He is talkingnof a CURE not just treatment. I'm very fortunate to have him running the show.

But even more than Dr Downs, I have THE GREAT PHYSICIAN in my corner; directing this whole show. He is the one in control. Pray that I will remember I am NEVER alone & He is always with me; even in the dark places!!

Thanks for checking in. I'd love to hear from all of you out there!! Stay close!! Much love to you all!!!

4 comments:

  1. Dear lady, I so love the name of your blog even though you are now back State-side. For me it's represents your adventurous journey, your strong spirit and the love you have for God. You remind me of the woman in Matthew who knew that if she could only touch Jesus' hem then she would be ok. Stay strong girl and as you know God is with you always, everywhere even in those dark places! Lots of love xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rhonda,
    Having Vicki Hawley here this week has been good in so many ways - one of which is keeping you fresh on my mind. Praying for you to be courageous and confident of the One leading you down this new path.
    Love to you and Ed,
    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Rhonda,
    We are praying everyday and our thoughts are constantly on you! We know this plan of attack will be swift and sure! I love your doctor already. Please know that we are with you every step of the way and we love you and Ed and your sweet family so much! War Eagle!
    Love, Janice ( Belle ) and Frank

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rhonda,
    I was so upset to hear the news of your cancer. Please know that my family and I will be praying for you daily.
    Colleen Kulhanek

    ReplyDelete