Friday, May 20, 2011

Another Day in Paradise

Hello Friends & Family;
Just thought I'd send a quick note to update you since my last "spa day". I've felt great & have had very little side effects this round. Hardly any nausea to speak of. They said I'd have more fatigue with this drug than nausea. I can handle that a lot easier!! But so far even the fatigue hasn't come very hard. I had a good nap this afternoon, though!!

We have a very busy weekend ahead of us. Two of our grandsons, Owen & Myer have baseball tournaments this weekend starting tonite & it's rained most of the day here in beautiful downtown Champlin!! So, not sure what that means for playing tonite. I think they play unless it's lightning!! Yuck!! But true grandparents put up with this kind of inconveniences, don't we?!

Hope you all have wonderful plans for the weekend! Stay dry & enjoy those around you!!

Thought I'd include some pictures of me & my girlfriends at the Royal Wedding. I even wore my royal red robe & we had tiaras & tons of food. These are some wonderful friends & I love them. Yes...we were up at 4am! It was a blast!!!

Friends seeing the Royal Wedding together...yes at 4am!!!


We all had our tiaras on & had a great time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment