Tuesday, May 24, 2011

New development

Hello Faithful Followers!!
I've had an interesting couple days. Not great days either!!! I've had a pain in my stomach, up high under my sternum like bad gas pains. It even is radiating around to my back. So, I went to the dr & they did some tests. Results so far are all negative so far. Just a couple more results to come in but sounds like it is chemo irritation. I had Taxol in my abdomen for the first time last week. I was fairly upset because I was counting on this being my "feel good week". I'm feeling better today & looking forward to a wonderful Memorial Day weekend. My whole family will be together with the addition of Reg & Lauretta Granger, Mark (our future 2nd son-in-law). Should be fun. Lots of 4-wheeling, shooting & food.

Keep me in your prayers next week (June 1st & 2nd) my next spa treatment. It'll be #3 of 6!!! that is very exciting!! Have a great holiday weekend & stay safe!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment