Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Hello Friends!

I'm back! (That was said with my best Jack Nicholson voice & smile!)
Things have been going pretty good since my last "spa day" on the 11th & 12th. Not a lot of nausea & not much fatigue. I have another spa day tomorrow, the 18th. This is the one I had to skip last month because my white blood count was too low. So, you guessed it, I need you all to say a little prayer that my numbers are good this week & they'll give me the treatment tomorrow!!

We spent the weekend at the cabin; my heaven on earth, if I haven't mentioned that before ; ))! I wasn't doing so good on Sat so I sorta just laid low. More issues with nausea than fatigue. Not much appetite again so I felt weak & shaky. We went "into town" for dinner at Poor Gary's & I ate about 5 bites of pizza then had to leave the restaurant. Can't handle smells sometimes. Sunday was much better. I even rode the 4-wheeler a little! The fresh air always makes me feel better. We came home Sun afternoon & spent the evening watching the Survivor Season Finale! We've watched this together since season 1 when our oldest grandson was just a little guy! It's a tradition. We were thrilled that Boston Rob won!!! I've felt pretty good this week so far. Did a little furniture painting yesterday then spent the evening freezing our chicklets off at our middle grandson's baseball game. Wouldn't want to be anywhere else. Got another one tonite at 8pm for oldest grandson's game. Who schedules these at 8pm on a school night?!?!

Well, that's me; up todate @ personal! Come back soon @ say hello!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment