Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Aggrevating things about Amsterdam...

Well, today, here I sit again today...waiting for a handyman to come (hopefully) and get some of the things fixed around the apartment that need to be done. We've waited over 2 weeks now & we're getting impatient. Still can't get our mail out of the mailbox...gotta have a key, which we have not received YET!

Anywho...thought I'd attach some pictures of my appliances. It's been quite a learning experience trying just to do laundry or cook supper!!! Let me know what you think!!

Have a great day...I'll be enjoying FB, my Bible studies, cross-stich & Dutch TV today. Oh well!!
Selections on the dryer...learning it little by little. Droog is dry.

More dryer selections...there is a resevoir that has to be emptied every other load or so. I didn't know this & dried a load for several hours...not having any idea why they weren't getting dry!! The handyman came & helped me out with it!!

The washer has a choice of how fast you want your clothes to spin. The dial on the right is the different selections for different fabrics. No idea what most of them mean. Yikes!!

More selections on the washer...Start & Extra Water are about all I understand. But, does extra water mean for a bigger load?

This is my "magnetron" oven. Weirdest thing I've ever used. I baked some chicken the other night & right after that, I microwaved some veggies.

1 comment: