Thursday, February 3, 2011

Handyman.....never had one of these before!

Have any of you had a handyman? Well, this is my first experience & it's a wonderful thing...when he finally gets here. Waited all day yesterday for him; no show. Waited today for his noon arrival; he comes at 11:30! I'm not complaining...thankful he came at all. Then! Only 2 things on my list of 10 or 11 got fixed. The rest was "we ordered that part" or "I'll bring it by tomorrow, after I check my schedule" or "the owner wants to hire someone else to fix that"! Ugh!!!!! So I'm thankful at least something got done today. I'm off now to see some of the city; the sun is shining & that does not happen very often in Amsterdam! (Catch ya later!) Tot zeins!


My view while I'm waiting for the handyman!!

1 comment:

  1. I am jealous of the view from your apartment. Hope you are enjoying your time!!

    ReplyDelete