Monday, February 14, 2011

London for our Anniversary

Hello from London!! We've been here since Saturday & have seen all the sights. Weather has been beautiful most of the time. Even got to meet some old friends here; Dale & Vicki Hawley. We sure had fun! Headed back to Amsterdam today & it's actually feeling a little like home. Ed will head off to Helsinki for a couple days but I'm staying at home & catching up on laundry & my museums!!

I'll post some pictures later but I got to see the London Eye, Buckingham Palace, Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey, St James Park, The Green Park & a few pubs. We spent our anniversary (Valentine's Day) at the Pride of Paddington in London with Nik & Guido. Fun evening. I really like London; is it because I speak the language?! I wonder!!

More soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment