Thursday, March 10, 2011

Ahhhh.....almost normal!

Today was a good day. I woke up way to early. I don't know if it's jet lag or my discomfort in sleeping or what's going on but......

It was a good day! I did some emails catch up. Finally unpacked my suitcases & got my clothes hung up. My oldest picked me up & we picked her little one up at preschool. He was surprised to see his Nanie waiting in the car & he had his beautiful smile for me. Then....here's the best part....we went to McDonald's for lunch!!!

I know, McDonalds isn't a grand place for lunch but after weeks away from my precious grandchildren this was an awesome place to be. AND my plain hamburger was delicious!!! I have a very refined palette so I know a good burger. To me... It was wonderful. Most of it was the company!

THEN........ I came home to my precious hubby & a box of Ballreich Potato Chips we had ordered from our hometown in Ohio! What a grand day!!!! Please, find your daily joy where ever you can!!!! GIGATTAATTGIG!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. simple but amazing things. had a lovely day with you and Baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sis, Glad things are getting back to "normal". Keep us informed good or bad, we want to know and we need to know. love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything and anything is grand when you're with loved ones. Happy you enjoyed your day.

    ReplyDelete