Friday, March 18, 2011

What a day !!!!!

Well, I decided to stay here in the hospital one more day. Mostly, I need to get my confidence back up to feel I can go home & keep the momentum going. Of course, I'll have mt amazing family surrounding me every day. But I need self confidence. I am a strong & faithful woman but I need that "self-confidence" that God will see me thru this horrible catastrophe. It has shaken the very foundation of my world & I am glad in a way it has. It's awakened me out of the peaceful slumber that had become my life. I was at the point where I knew God was with me & always would be but I don't think I appreciated Him like I do today!!! He has become my friend, protector, best friend, confidant & sustainer. MY WHOLE WORLD!!

This Jesus I speak of doesn't judge you where you are...He loves you where you are....wherever that is!!!!! Its his "SPECIALITY"!!!

Thanks foe taking this journey with me!! I need all the co-travelers I can get!!! Love you all!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Rhonda,
    My family's prayers are with you. I know you made a huge impact on my parents' lives. I carry your name for that reason.

    God Bless,

    Rhonda Younce Throckmorton

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rhonda,
    God is our faitful friend in all of our struggles. I have confidence in you. I do think that He allows our confidence to be shaken, so we can see what it is He can do for us and through us. We are behind you, walking with you as prayer warriors for you.
    The Nelson Chics

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so proud of the way you're handling this. We come from a long line of very strong women. I'm continuing to pray for you on an hourly basis. You have my heart! Love you so very much!

    Your sissy

    ReplyDelete
  4. My heart and prayers go out to you and yours - there are many here who ave joined in prayers for you. Be strong.

    ReplyDelete