Monday, March 7, 2011

Different angle...

Hello friends & family!
I appreciate so much the thoughts & comments on my time here in Amsterdam. It has been an amazing 7 weeks or so. I've seen & done things I never thought I would. Well, I'm adding one more.

I've been hospitalized for the last 4 days thinking it was an intestinal issue. Not so lucky! I have been diagnosed with what the Dr seems to think is ovarian cancer & possibly latter stages. So far this has just hammered us between the eyes, in the gut, through the heart & cut our legs out from under us. We are headed home to MN tomorrow (Tuesday) to celebrate our oldest grandson's 11th birthday. Then to the U of M on Wednesday to begin the new leg of our adventure. So....stay tuned & stay in prayer for our precious family. We appreciate & love you all!

1 comment:

  1. Oh sis!! I had no idea that they had said it was the latter stages. Like I told you yesterday, I'm proof of the power of prayer. I strongly believe that it was prayer that saved my life. You are a very strong woman, and I know you can conquer this. Your will to get through this has to be strong, too. If I can make it through what I've been through, you can, too. I love you very much, and if you ever need to vent or talk, I'm here for you!!

    ReplyDelete