Friday, March 11, 2011

Mornin' World!

Today is a good day!! I woke up feeling pretty good. Then like a bolt out of the blue, the DARK PLACE sneaked in! Where did that come from?! It camee, as scripture says about another subject, "like a thief in the night" robbing me of the tremendous joys in my life. I will not allow this! This is my life & God is in control of it. NOT THE DARK PLACE!!! I will not succumb to it. I opened my shade to see a beautiful world waiting for me out there. I woke to text messages from my precious grandson & my hubby! People love me & are thinking of me already this morning!!! This THING growing inside me, this troll or whatever you call it (that's my Charlie Sheen reference)will not define me or rule my life!

I have a massage today & am planning a pedicure (coz I can't reach my feet very well) & getting my hair done soon!! Precious hubby's ideas!!! People all over the world are praying for me & people of all different faiths & beliefs are praying for me. "if God is for me, who can be against me?!" a friend who is an ovarian cancer survivor shared her life verse with me; Phil. 4:6 "Be anxious in nothing." Pray for me that I take that on also. My mantra is "Be still & know that I am God." I sing it every morning before I start my day. I started singing it in the hospital in Amsterdam & haven't stopped.

He is my rock & my anchor! He s on MY side! Make today a great day! GIGATTAATTGIG!!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Rhonda,
    This is a great blog, thank you for sharing. I just have to ask, what does "GIGATTAATTGIG!!!!!!" mean? Is this Amsterdam slang?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog. Be strong, you are in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great way we can all know what is going on in your world right now! Please keep up the blog. I'm anxious to hear any news and I know you don't want to type it 100 times a day...this way we can read if you can type it once! Love you and wishing the best, along with our prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rhonda thank you for sharing your thoughts and concerns as you walk down this path of life. I pray for you often and think of you as well. I am so proud of you for adjusting your thoughts to the Lord and not allowing the darkness to set in. We love you tons and will be here anyway we can. Love the Tarnos!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rhonda, yesterday I was told they have found cysts on my nephews fiances ovaries, she will be undergoing tests also. I will share your words of faith and strength with her as inspiration. Thank you and Love you

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I was there to do your hair for you. :) I love you, Rhonda. I am sending love, peace and strength your way. Carissa

    ReplyDelete