Friday, March 25, 2011

Wow!!!! What a week!!!!!

Thank you all, first of all, for all your prayers & warm thoughts of & for me & my family since my last post!!! It's been a whirlwind already & I really haven't felt like doing much of anything but existing till the last day or so. So....thank you so much!!!

I was at the Dr's office today to have the staples removed from my incision. This was a worrisome experience for me. I've never had staples or even stitches that had to be removed. It turned out to be no big deal. A couple little stings but all went great! Thanks Nurse Glenda!!! I also ran into one of my roommates that I had in the hospital! I didn't recognize her coz she was the first of four that I had & I was pretty out of it during her time with me. But Ed recognized her. Great to see you Terri!!!

I'm feeling great today! My family has been AMAZING!!! Not one wish has gone unmet. They are always there when I need them or I need anything. I could have never have healed like I have without them. THANK YOU!!!! My friends are rallying like I never dreamed. They've been very respectful of my needing time to get my head wrapped around what's been happening to me. I know I have friends ALL OVER THE WORLD praying for me & my family. Who can say that?!

I do have to also give a shout out to Shavlik! They sent a beautiful orchid to cheer me & have been unrelenting in their good wishes & prayers for our family. They've been so supportive of our move back from Amsterdam & of giving Ed then time he needs to care for me. how many employers would do that?! So to all my "extended family" there; a HUGE thank you!!

I also got my hair cut yesterday!!! Jessica actually came to my house to cut my hair for me! I've never heard of such a thing!! She works at Lavish Salon here in Champlin & has become a dear friend. I'll post pictures soon!!!

Keep checking out my blog. I hope to keep it more up to date. Keep the prayers coming. This battle has just begun. This troll is in for the fight of his life!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment