Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Home!

There really is no place like it. It's so much better than "Cheers"! Everyone here knows my name but they know so much more. For example, it was my oldest grandson's 11th birthday. He wanted to have a fish fry. It's March in Minnesota!!! So his awesome Dad hooked up the deep fryer in the garage & we feasted on king crag legs, lobster tails, halibut & (here's how I know I'm home...) chicken!!! My family knows I don't like fish. I didn't have to say a word! There was a "Welcome Home" sign on the door & the warmest & best hugs I've EVER had waiting inside!!! That's home. My home. It smells like me, looks like me & is me. My amazing children had the house clean & smelling wonderful. They brought out all my spring decorations & had the Scentsys going. All my favorite foods waiting & especially COLD MILK!!!!

That's how I know I'm home. Everything & everyone I love is gathered together. God is good all the time & all the time, God is good!!! GIGATTAATTGIG!!!!!!!

Blessings on your day today! He's in the business & I for one, praise Him for it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment