Saturday, March 12, 2011

So happy it's Saturday!!!

So happy it's Saturday! Last Saturday was.......well, I don't even want to go there!

TODAY I'm home with my family & we're celebrating Owen's birthday again. Our family has a tradition of having 2 parties for the kids. They get one with the family & presents then they get a second one with their friends & presents!!! Pretty good gig, huh?! So today is Owen's party with friends, tubing, pizza & fun!!! Can't wait to all be together again!!!

We had our weekly sleepover last night with the 3 grandsons. So great to get back to that routine!! We watched "Secretariat" & had popcorn & pretzels. Awesome tradition we've been doing since Owen was a year or so. We all love it!!!

Some of you have been asking what "GIGATTAATTGIG" means. I borrowed it from a sweet friend of ours who had throat cancer. It means GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME AND ALL THE TIME GOD IS GOOD!! That is my mantra! Also, I sing the song "Be still & know that I am God" each morning. He is in control & will bring about a blessing in all this. This troll will not win!!!!!

Have an awesome Saturday, hug those you love & tell them what they mean to you!!!

GIGATTAATTGIG!!!!

2 comments:

  1. finally know what the means! ha! had a great time today. glad you and dad are home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are all sending good thoughts here from Shavlik.

    ReplyDelete